Part 2

So, I have discovered the joy of videos. As promised, I am posting another video of Arianna. Today, as we were finishing up lunch, I snagged the camera to document more silliness of baby life. I hope you enjoy. ~Melina

3 Response to "Part 2"

  1. Ashley says:
    August 14, 2009 at 4:37 PM

    I love your videos! Post more! It is fun to see her all "grown up". I think we have the exact same high chair, or booster seat really. It's nice that it doesn't take up extra room, since you already had the chair there anyway.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    August 15, 2009 at 12:34 AM

    Love the videos. Miss your family tons... like really I miss you guys, which is pathetic cause we only saw you like once every six months but I think it is about time for another shot of the Williamsons. Too bad you live in another universe practically. Oh to have money to burn on flights for a weekend. I hope things are well for you all. Life is pretty good here. I guess a phone call is in order, maybe next week. But seriously I do miss you.

    -Luke

  3. Stacey and Kyle Nielsen says:
    November 29, 2009 at 12:11 AM

    She's adorable!! I hope you don't mind me snooping around on your blog. I saw the link on facebook and had to check out more photos of your sweet little family! This video was too too precious! I loved it!! Hope you both are doing well!